Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hoo-haaaaaah!

Wow!

Just found this comic strip www.wigu.com it's helluva funny. There's a blog attatched to it at www.overcompensating.com, also by Jeff Rowland. I think it actually redirects you thru the wigu site, but hey, that just makes it easier to find the two. Cos they're both in the same place. Like, together. N' stuff.

My darling Sarah forced me to watch Mean Girls last night. I'm of the opinion that this shouldn't be allowed. It is not a good movie, no matter what Smash Hits and Just Seventeen may have had to say about it.

I was watching this show the other night which had Rutger Hauer doing 'in-betweenie' bits. It was called Shock Treatment and was, basically, a reality show in which morons get tortured. And it got me to thinkin'...

Why not advertise a show called Morons Get Shot (or alternatively, I'm a Moron, Shoot Me!) in mags and rags. Look for, 'Willing volunteers - must be prepared to get shot.' I guarantee morons would sign up, send in audition tapes and beg to be allowed onto this show. Get them on the show and in the course of some stupid gameshow format - shoot the buggers. It deserves thought... If the director of stupid programming for E4 is reading this, I want a slice of the action!

Anyway, I think I've blogged enough rubbish for one day. Gotta book launch to attend (hey, free wine! Wahey!)... Beaucoup de cool...

Adieu!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Nyyaaaaaa, nyaaaaa nyaa nya ya ya ya yaaaaa, nyaaa ya yaaaaa Hey Jude.

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home