Friday, November 26, 2004

Things wot I dislike include...

People who smoke on buses!

I know it seems to be a sort of running theme so far, but these people should be put up against the wall and riddled with bullets. The average bus journey is 20 minutes from start to finish - can you not hold on for that long? And if you pull the scumfuck bastards up on it, there's a knife in yer face! Or a syringe. Oh, how I love Dublin...

On a lighter note:
Off to see the Incredibles tonight. That should be fun. I just read Watchmen, by Alan Moore (this is something which Paul, the only person who seems to be reading this blog, already knows, but what the hell...) and I notice it has a similar, if darker, storyline to it. Which is jolly exciting, isn't it?

I'm considering putting some marvellous pictures up on here, but I'm not at all certain how to go about such a task. The 'help' section on Blogger is, unsurprisingly, as unhelpful as every other 'help' section I've ever come across. They should rename them - 'no help' or 'yer on yer own mate, we don't know'. I crave honesty in all things. Except my own cunningly crafted lies...

Anyway, that should do for now. I'm going to play with the piccie program, 'Hello'.
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home