Sunday, September 28, 2008

Separated at birth?

In an effort to raise the level of political debate in the blogosphere I have decided to address the issue of whether or not Barack Obama looks like a seriel killer from off the telly. I've been rewatching Dexter of late (in preparation for the start of season three - woo!) and noticed that Sen. Obama bears a striking resemblance to the show's Rudy Cooper/Biney/Christian Camargo. Finding pictures where they look similar is proving difficult, and since my MacBook is dead I can't do screenshots. (Well, I could if I was interested in learning more about PC functions, but I'm not.)

So, here are the pics I'm stumping for. Getting Obama with his mouth shut or without a cheesy grin is difficult. Here's the Senator From Illinois:



And here is the Ice Truck Killer:



Freaky, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger bljy said...

omg i feel the same way too! being a follower of dexter, i had the exam same thoughts when i was watching the movie! i felt like ice truck killer really looked like obama! especially the lines at the sides of his mouth. those really deep lines..

12:26 pm  
Blogger bljy said...

random i know. but i found your blog doing a google search of Christian Camargo Obama

12:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home