Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Is Santa really gay?

I feel I should apologise for yesterday's garbled ramblings. There should have been much more English in it and much less gibberish, but what can you do? I'd just come from a ridiculous exam so my head and hands were working slightly on autopilot.

Today, on the other hand, I shall be as lucid as a great-aunt on coke.

Off to see Rufus Wainwright later, for the 2nd time. Last time I saw him it was just him and his pianner, which was amazing. The man has real presence.

This time he's got a whole merry band of, well, musicians. My sister and Sarah are coming along. I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. Rufus is a very pretty man so I'll have to put up with the two of them drooling at his feet. Fortunately he's also gayer than Santa after a bottle of brandy so all should be well.

Well, I mean, he can have Maebh - but I've got dibs on Sarah. I wonder how much my mother'll love that...

- Where's Maebh? Wasn't she supposed to be coming back on the 2 o'clock train?
-Um... Yes, well, you see... There was this man, Rufus was his name, and he said he'd give me a tenner for her and...
-You sold your sister for a tenner?!
-Mother, I cannot tell a lie... No. I said he could buy me a pint and it was a done deal.
-Oh, well... Hahahaha! Now that silly bastard has to put up with her! Thank you, Rufus, for removing this crazed teenager from our hands!
-Mother, he can't hear you, you know...

I don't think it'd go exactly like that, but, well, y'know...

That reminds me, I have to collect the wee bugger from the train station in a while. I say wee, but she's huge. Like an enormous skinny person with hair and eyes. Oh, yes...

And she's gonna blatter me when she reads this.

Adios amigos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Ho ho ho, Bubba. It all sounds good in your neck of the woods. Reasure Declan that his things'll be sent by trans-atlantic speed salmon asap. Failing that I'll pay some poor street begger a song and a prayer to carry them up and personally deliver them.

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevo, I ain't gonna blatter you, twas quite funny ackchully...I only wish your little conversation were true...*sigh*...

Mavis,xxx

10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home