Monday, February 11, 2008

AAAAAGH!!

They're coming! They're coming!

Who?

The weasels…

So, what's been going on since my last post? Oh, yeah — my blog, I haveta do the writing. Jaybus.

I discovered Facebook mostly by accident and partially by stalking people I haven't seen in 10 years. It's an odd thingy, and the evidence that it's making me neglect this page is overwhelming. It's not deliberate, but seriously, I am only one man and I can't socially network constantly and in as many places as the internet would like me to at once! No, I cannot!

But I'm trying, gawd, I'm trying.

It's a lovely day here, for a change, so I might head out to the aul' Bos for an aul stroll in the new sun. It's not what I'd call toasty warm, but it's certainly an improvement on fucking cold, if you get my meaning.

Talking of meaning, the Dutch have a saying "If the Dutch lived in Ireland they'd feed the world, if the Irish lived in Holland they'd drown." I love that…

The best thing is that it's so true.

Off I go to drown. Fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Glen or Glenda?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6812097162637206664&q=site%3Avideo.google.com+.avi+duration%3Along&total=17545&start=390&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=4

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home