Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Paris Hilton fascination rekindled…?

Not that I ever really had one, although I was fascinated for a while that a woman with as much talent as a split pea (she has marginally more nutritional value, I'd guess, but mostly the advantage is bulk) could be EVERYWHERE.

All at once.

At the same time.

Simultaneously.

I was amused to find that she's been in another film recently, and not one of the good ones that have her tits in. Called The Hottie and the Nottie, it's a horrible sounding piece of shit, which is currently one of the worst reviewed films on Rotten Tomatoes… You don't need to know much, and in fact the last line of the Wikipedia synopsis kind of sums it all up: Nate slowly realizes that the girl of his dreams may not be the real hottie at all as the nottie becomes pretty following cosmetic surgery.

Wow. Well, there you have it, if you can't get the girl/guy of your dreams, go under the knife and butcher yourself beautiful!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 340 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home