Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Interesting times. End of days?

Yes, according to my Adsense account information my current eCPM is $6.66... That's the cost per 1000 impressions (no, I don't understand it either).

I was just struck by the number of the Beast's appearance.

I was watching the news the other night and there was an item about Childline (this was RTÉ news) and the number was continually flashed on the screen. If you're not aware of this already, the Childline no. is 1850 666 666. I always thought that was a wee bit, um, odd. So the number of the beast kept coming up.

THEN! There was an item I can't remember the meat of, but there was a plea for information - call your local Garda station sort of stuff - and the numbers came up on the screen. For anyone who doesn't know, all Garda stations, at least in Dublin, begin with the prefix 666. Eg. 01 666 1234... And this was in the background throughout most of the feature.

I was in hysterics of course, and as a joke I said the temperature the next day would probably be six degrees across the nation. Hohoho. It was. Going down the east coast of Ireland the temperature was six degrees in Belfast, six degrees in Dublin and six degrees in Waterford... 666

This is just one more sign that we are now living in an End of Days scenario.

"*thunderous laughter* Yeah, right, Stephen. You're mad!"

Yup.

But I'm not the only one ---> Apparently the Truth Is Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home