Thursday, April 14, 2005

Once again, my mind is boggled.

Thanks to my cat shooting post THIS and THIS appeared at the top of the page. Apparently there is more than one way to repel a cat...

Click on the ads, vote in the poll. This is a fully interactive blog for those in work with nothing to do - make the most of it!

I can imagine Ciaran being very much in favour of cat-shooting. I reckon it'd be great sport in our garden. Not much of a challenge though, considering the size of the buggers in our area!

The woman next door really does feed them up. I wouldn't mind so much, but it gets a bit hair-raising when a large black shape lands gracefully on your windowsill and glares in with huge green eyes, forever probing, judging, looking through you and seeing all your secrets. All your hopes. All that you are and all that you will never be...

Nah. S'just a cat!

Anyway, I appear to be getting kicked out of this room now, so I'm gonna go. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home