Wednesday, April 27, 2005

tura-lura-lay

Oh, yes... I'm back. Sorry it's been a while, but it's so hard to get my ass into college these days because IT'S OVER!!!! At least, 'tis as far as I'm concerned.

Just a briefy because I'm not feelin' the bestest ever, but I feel it should be pointed out that Troy is the worst film ever.

Well, maybe not the worst, but certainly one of the most shite-laden I've ever come across. Everyone was crap in it. Everyone was as unlikable as everyone else and I wanted them all to die. I can't even remember the end of it, this is how utterly rubbish it is.

I don't know quite what I was expecting, but I was disappointed whatever way you choose to whittle it.

Also watched Cabin Fever - or rather, I watched all but the last 15mins of Cabin Fever. That is another very poor film and I'm making a stand. I'm not going to watch the end because I don't feel it deserves it.

I did something similar with Lord of the Flies, William Golding's HUGELY over-rated book about little arseholes on an island. I got to the second last page and that is where I left it all those years ago. Some would call that childish and I agree with them.

In response to Paul's comment about the Rabbis, surely the fact that Rabbis are allowed to marry has something to do with them not fondling children. I couldn't say with any degree of certainty, but I'll just put it out there for people to savour.

Humans are sexual beings! Denying the body these things does not make you more Godly, it makes you an aberration - a Freak! And the sooner the Pope takes his head out of his arse and lets priests marry the better for everyone.

I'm not saying all priests are kiddy-fiddlers, because obviously they're not. Most are dedicated, caring men who just happen to have backed the wrong horse.

It was only a couple of years ago that JP2 announced that it was 'alright' for priests to 'pleasure themselves'... In the olden days you'd be damned to hell before you could say auto-erotic asphyxiation (or at least type it - PHEW!), but now you can wank to your heart's content, just not on the alter boys. Or in them.

Goodness, that was crude. And me with ads for rainbow kitties on my site.

I should be ashamed. But I'm not.

Oh, by the way, I just signed myself up for the Irish Blogs Directory in another shameless attempt to lure unsuspecting saps to this world of depravity and bad-language (FUCK! - The first one's free...) and there's a wee tiny clicky thing in the sidebar which will transport the clicker to a world brimming with irishness and popery. It's rather odd actually, but who cares?

Oh, and make sure to sign up HERE for a HYPOALLERGENIC CAT!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah come on now, Eric Bana wasn't as torturously bad as the rest of them were

4:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way that was me (who else I hear you ask!)

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your rainbow kitties suck. I could do better myself (maybe i will). What you need is a good old fashioned Llama Foetus ad. In fact, everyone should have a llama foetus and the world would be a luckier place all round indeedy! I had to go to work today, in case you didn't notice. The TV is mine tonight by the way, unless Im in the pub. Come on the 'pool!!

4:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continuing on your religious theme check out this article entitled "Faithful Call Image On Underpass Wall 'Beautiful', Others Call Image Salt Stain'"

http://www.nbc5.com/news/4388177/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=2265994&dppid=65193

This is my favourite bit :
"We're here because the Virgin Mary is on the wall, and she's inside the wall, and we were just curious, but at the same time we're scared, wondering why she's there and what the meaning is of her being there," Annette Byrd said.

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home