Thursday, May 05, 2005

What's your Irish name?

Go to the bottom of the screen to find out your Irish name. I couldn't resist it. Turns out mine is Ciaran O'Connell, which is odd because I thought my Irish name was Stephen McMullin. What with me being Irish and all. Obviously I was wrong...

I entreat all sons and daughters of Erin to try it out, it's kind of funny. Maebh especially, I'd like to see what they come up with... Apparently my sister should be called Sorcha Egan. What are they basing this on?

As an experiment I stuck in Paddy Murphy, as Irish a name as you could possibly hope for, but the little green man disagreed. This individual (the majority of the country in other words) should be called Oisin Browne.

I'm agog.

Also... WOW!

Quadruple figures, never thought I'd see the day. Mind you, I do sit here hour after hour refreshing the screen, so it was only a matter of time.

That's not wholly true, some people do stop by! (not for long, but stop by they do...)

That'll do for today, you zarkin' froods!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting idea but exactly where at the bottom of the screen is the link ??

9:07 pm  
Blogger Stephen McMullin said...

Well, since this post is three years old it's probably gone the way of many other novelty items of the past and buggered off the webby coil…

It was crap anyway.

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home